Labels

Sunday 21 April 2013

Recipe - sweet and sour fish

My favorite dish whenever eating in tze char stall. Finally I made up my mind to try cooking it. My 1st try turn out to be great.

Depending on your likeness, you can always add more vinegar, sugar or some chilli. I didn't add chilli since my boys will be eating it as well.

Ingredients:
1 whole fish
Cucumber
Capsicum
Honey pineapple
Big onion
Spring onion
Ginger
Tomato
Garlic
Corn starch
Salt

Sauce:
3 tbsp of tomato sauce
1 tbsp or chinese rice wine
3 tbsp of rice vinegar.
2 to 3 tbsp of white sugar
1 tbsp corn starch mix with 2 tbsp water
1 tbsp light soy sauce

Methods:
1. Smear corn starch and salt onto fish. Deep fry.
2. Take out the oil used to fry fish and leave about 2 tbsp oil for making sauce.
3. Heat the remaining oil. Start frying with ginger, onion, garlic,  tomato, pineapple,  capsicum,  cucumber & spring onion. 
4. Pour sauce over it. If too dry, can add some water. Cook for 2 min & pour on top of whole fish.
5. Enjoy.

Happy cooking!

2 comments:

  1. Excellent piece of information, I had come to know about your website from my friend

    vishwas. Your site gives the best and the most interesting information. This is just the kind

    of information that i had been looking for, i'm already your rss reader now and i would

    regularly watch out for the new posts. Thanks a lot once again, Regards, Sweet Sour Fish

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was great encouragement to know it benefit others. Thank you for the lovely comment.

    ReplyDelete