Labels

Sunday 12 August 2012

Recipe - Herbal Chicken Ginseng Soup

Bought a packet of Ginseng Root & Yok Chok Soup ingredients from NTUC Fairprice in East Point yesterday. I have tried different type of packet ingredient & found this to be more suitable for us.

My eldest son is 12 years old currently. Once a week, I will cook chicken soup & put a small spoon of Tienchi powder for him. Both Mother & Mother in law said must have for growing boy. Better believe than regret though I not too sure of how useful it is.

Ingredients:
1. Kampung Chicken - Skinless

2. A packet of Ginseng Root & Yok Chok Soup

3. Water
4. Red date & ginseng root
5. Salt


Cooking Method:
1. Boil water. I only use 1000ml water instead of 2000ml as per instructed since I dont want it to be ended tasteless.
2. Place the ingredients including Chicken, Red date & Ginseng root in boling water.
3. Boil around 30 minutes & place it into Pressure Cooker.
4. Cook for around 6 hours.
5. Ready & Serve.




No comments:

Post a Comment