Labels

Tuesday 14 August 2012

Foodies - I just love eating Crab

You can ask any Singaporeans of what kind of food is the best in Singapore when you are entertaining foreign guest. Most of the people will be saying Chilli Crab. Singapore has few nice places for Chilli Crab such as No Signboard, Jumbo, The little Red House which I personally prefer Jumbo's Chilli Crab.

Another famous type of crab cooking method will be Black Pepper Crab. I've love Eng Seng Coffee Shop's Black Pepper Crab the most (location: Joo chiat). Unfortunately the place is too dirty with 1 star service which isn't suitable to bring any guest there. Usually I will call & pick up my crabs during my way back. Minimum purchase 2 crabs. I don't think they use Srilanka Crab, it looks more like Indonesia Crab to me. 

Next type of Crab which is my favorite will be Butter Crab. I have yet to try others, but I don't think I will intend to do so since I love love much of Seafood Paradise Butter Crab & has to be in Defu lane outlet only. It is so creamy & fragrant with the additional of curry leaves. I love to dip my steam mantou into the sauce. Forget about High in Fat and High in Cholesterol. This is time to savour my appetite. 

                                                           Before we tuck in:

                                           After we ended our crab "Makan" session:

I will take some of my favorite Chilli & Black Pepper Crab picture to show you guys next time! See you.

No comments:

Post a Comment